1956 - The first A-Series clutches are made.
1962 - Helander Products moved to 57 Commerce street Clinton, Connecticut.
1963 - The first CR-Series clutches are made.
1965 - The first D-Series clutches are made.
1966 - The first SP-Series clutches are made.
1967 - The first AD-Series clutches are made.
1977 - The first M-Series clutches are made.
1993 - Elton Helander retires, selling his half of the company to Gordon Helander.
1999 - The first TinyClutch.com website launched.
Andrew Helander - Owner
Employee Since August of 1979.
Has a BA from University of Bridgeport.
Andrew has an eclectic collection of cars & motorcycles & is an active member of British Iron Association of Connecticut.
Philip Mueller - Shop Manager
Employee since May of 2006.
Has a BS from Wentworth Institute of Technology.
Philip participates in many forms of amateur racing, including SCCA Rallycross & 24 Hours of Lemons.
Bill Burgon - Part Time Machinist / Assembler
Employee since January of 1970.
Has a GED.
Veteran, US Air Force.
Bill is a former full time employee who is now semi-retired & enjoys fishing & boating.
Paul Kobbe - Part Time Machinist / Assembler
Employee since December of 2010.
Has an AAS from Gateway Community College.
Paul is also a full time professional fireman. He is a motorcycle enthusiast, as well as being an active member of the alpine snow boarding community.